Dogs learn and enhance their exercise needs, social skills and benefit from being around other dogs and people in a dog park.
Registering for the dog park is quick and easy! To register for the dog park we require just a few pieces of the paperwork provided by your vet and the issuer of your dog license:
- A copy of your Driver's License
- A completed dog park pass registration form
- Shot Records for (must be current, on veterinarian letterhead, and include date shot given and/or shot expiration date)
- Your Dog License (paper copy)
- Must include license number/tag, expiration date, pet and owner's name
You can now renew, register, and update shot records online! Membership valid 1 year from date of purchase.
|Resident Status||Under 55||Over 55|
|Clinton Township Resident||$17||$15|
* Resident status is based on address on drivers license
Each key fob is $10. One Key fob must be bought, however, it is good for the entire duration of dog park use. Additional key fobs may be purchased and added to your account at any time.
For maintenance issues regarding the park, please contact the Department of Public Services or call 586-286-9300. If you have questions, comments or concerns, you may contact the Recreation Department or call 586-286-9336. Township offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm.